Don't fall behind. Attend the Rockncoder's first online lunch and learn covering the next version of Angular.
In this talk we will build an app using Angular 2. We will compare and contrast it to a similar app built using Angular 1. We will write our app using TypeScript and show how to get your dev environment set up.
This lunch and learn is free. It will take place online on October 8, 2015 from 12 to 1 PM PDT. While this event is free, you must register to attend. Don't wait too long, there are only 50 seats available.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Thursday, August 6, 2015
Here are all of my upcoming talks. I will try to keep this list updated as events pass and new ones are added. The best way to get updates on my talks is to follow me on Twitter, @therockncoder.
- 18 November, 9AM PST - LearnNowOnline Webinar
Getting Ready for Angular 2: Fighting Fear with Code
- 2 December - Calance, SoCal .NET
- 5/6 December - WeLabs, Long Beach, CA
My video series on Ionic Framework is available now! Learn to:
- Develop a hybrid mobile application with Ionic and AngularJS
- Explore key commands of the Ionic CLI for an efficient development experience
- Manage application data easily with AngularJS services and Ajax
- Incorporate interactive mobile features to create intuitive user experiences
- Beautify the application further by calling upon Cordova plugins
- Fetch real-time data by making interactive calls to third-party websites
- Deploy your application to the emulator for testing
Find it at: https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/beginning-ionic-hybrid-application-development-video
at 6:01 PM